$14,500+ … Wow!
Thanks to our collective support, the 2015-16 Walkathon raised significant funds to enhance the learning environment at Kennedy Community School.
From the snack bags of pennies from the kids to the checks invested by area businesses, every bit will be used to allow Kennedy PTA to continue:
- Providing field trip support for transportation and fees for all grades,
- Offering Wish List funds for every classroom,
- Investing in books and learning materials for the Media Center and classrooms,
- Scoring much-needed physical education equipment,
- Subsidizing or purchasing technology and other equipment (like microwaves for the lunchroom),
- Hosting fun-filled events for family and friends (the PreK-5 Dance and BINGO Night, to name a few), and
- SO MUCH MORE!
A huge round of applause goes out to our PTA event Co-Chairs Melissa Granowski and Sara Boleyn as well as PTA Treasurer Nicole Folkerts.
Thank you to everyone for helping to make the event a success. And thanks to these businesses for their belief in and commitment to Kennedy Community School:
- Heartland Door Sales
- PAM’s Auto
- St. Joseph Meat Market
- Central Minnesota Credit Union
- Borgert Products
- Gary’s Pizzeria
- Sentry Bank
- St. Joseph Jaycees
- Dr. Joseph Styles & Dr. Curtis Cotton
- Casey’s General Stores
- American Legion Post 328
- Precise Refrigeration Heating & A/C
- Watab Inc.
Heidi L. Everett